Ways to Give
Supporting the life and work of Saugatuck Church via monetary donations is easy. You can make a one-time donation or an annual pledge to our Stewardship Campaign.
If you would like to make a one-time donation in memory of a loved one, to assist us with our rebuilding, or for any other reason, you can send it electronically via PayPal. PayPal is fast, easy and safe — and you don’t even need a PayPal account. However, PayPal charges the church a fee for each transaction. Please consider increasing your gift by 2.5% so we receive the full amount you intend to donate.
- Enter your donation amount (whole dollar amounts only);
- Your donation + PayPal’s processing fee (2.9% + $0.30) will be automatically calculated;
- Choose which fund you would like to donate to: the general church fund or the church’s rebuilding fund;
- If you are donating in honor or in memory of a loved one, enter his or her name in the text box;
- Click “Donate” to finish your donation on PayPal.com.
Thank you for your generosity!
Stewardship Campaign Pledge
- Step 1: Make a Pledge
- Step 2: Choose How You Want to Fulfill Your Pledge
- A. Place it in the offering basket during Sunday worship.
- B. Mail checks to: Saugatuck Congregational Church 245 Post Road East Westport, CT 06880 (Note: Please write “Stewardship pledge” in the memo field.)
- C. Automatic Bank WithdrawalYou can schedule monthly donations to Saugatuck Congregational Church to occur by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. Simply print and complete this file authorizing ACH (Automated Clearing House) debits and send it to the address listed on the form.
- D. Send payments electronically via PayPal below.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Marcia Harrington, Office Manager Saugatuck Congregational Church Phone: 203-227-1261 x200
Thank you for your generous support.